Jackson Safety G60 Cut Resistant Gloves and Sleeves
For work environments that pose a risk of cuts and abrasions, Kimberly-Clark Professional has launched two new products that offer protection as well as comfort.
Jackson Safety G60 Level 2 Polyurethane Coated Cut Resistant Gloves and Jackson Safety G60 Level 5 Cut Resistant Sleeves with Dyneema Fiber.
Both are ideal for metal fabrication, glass handling, automotive assembly and stamping and assembly.
"The new gloves offer cut resistance without compromising dexterity, while the sleeves deliver the highest level of cut protection as well as comfort," said Veronica Savage, category manager for industrial gloves, Kimberly-Clark Professional.
The new Jackson Safety G60 Level 2 Polyurethane Coated Cut Resistant Gloves protect against minor cuts and abrasions, offer a barrier against oil penetration and provide excellent dexterity for improved productivity. Other benefits include:
- ANSI/EN 388 Level 2 cut resistance
- A stretch Kevlar liner that delivers cut resistance and a comfortable fit
- Protection for intermittent heat contact up to 212 degrees F (gloves must not come into contact with a naked flame)
The new Jackson Safety G60 Level 5 Cut Resistant Sleeves with Dyneema Fiber provide superior cut protection, making them ideal for work environments that pose a risk of cuts and abrasions.
They also offer:
- ANSI Level 3/EN388 Level 5 cut resistance
- Dyneema fiber with nylon, Lycra® fiber and glass liner for cut resistance and a comfortable fit
- A patent-pending proprietary closure for the arm and wrist