Dorner 2200 and 2300 Series Belt Conveyors
Dorner 2200 and 2300 Series low profile belt conveyors now come with a new modular plastic belt small-pitch option that provides nosebar transfers as tight as 0.31”.
The tight nosebar transfers, combined with the industry leading compact conveyor design, makes this offering an ideal solution for infeed and outfeed to machinery, as well as unit handling within the machine.
While traditional conveyors can transfer larger items with ease, the new modular plastic belt small-pitch option provides a nosebar for product transfer of smaller items, which is often necessary within the industries and applications the 2200 and 2300 Series serves. A tight nosebar transfer is ideal for applications that involve small parts transfer from one conveyor to another, or from a conveyor onto a production area for additional assembly/packaging. Nosebars also allow for additional clearance around the end of the conveyor, making the end more accessible and creating room for other machinery.
Features and benefits of the new modular plastic belt small-pitch option include:
- Modular belt features a flat belt surface ideal for inspection and label applications
- Modular belt features a low coefficient of friction surface ideal for accumulation
- Sprocket driven belt and side guides provide worry-free belt tracking
- Aluminum die cast head plates eliminate painted surfaces
- T-Slots make mounting accessories simple with no drilling or special tools
- Sealed ball bearings
- Belt loads up to 150 pounds
- Belt speeds up to 250 feet per minute
- Belt widths: 4, 8, 12 and 24 inches
- Conveyor lengths between 18 inches and 30 feet
- 12mm diameter integral drive shaft
Available in the following models:
- End drive
- End drive with nosebar
- iDrive with nosebar
- Center drive
- Center drive with dual nosebar tails