Williams Wireless Borescope
The new Williams Wireless Borescope from Snap-on Industrial enables technicians to examine engines and other machinery both inside and out quickly and easily.
The Williams Wireless Borescope (product code JHW40282) offers flexibility in more ways than one. In addition to a lightweight, handheld design, wireless connectivity allows for the transmission of still images and video without hassle. The borescope features a detachable 3.5” thin-film transistor LCD monitor, as well as a flexible 3/8” (3mm) lens tube measuring 3 ft. (1m) in length. A lens-mounted LED light provides adjustable brightness while 3x zoom capability offers increased visibility.
Other features of the Williams® Wireless Borescope include:
• Supports up to 32GB micro SD card
• Monitor runs on a built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
• Waterproof camera (IP67 standard)
• Accessory kit (hook, magnet, mirror and rubber ring)
• Power adaptor, USB and AV output cables, and carrying case included