Snap-on Reversible Safety Wire Twister/Cutter
Cutting up to .041” wire with ease is just one of many features found of the new Reversible Safety Wire Twister/Cutter pliers from Snap-on Industrial.
The Reversible Safety Wire Twister/Cutter pliers (part number WTS6) come with a patented one-handed, one-click open/close mechanism and new, smoother-operating twist mechanism to make usage more efficient and comfortable. Wave jaw design eliminates wire damage, and the sleek narrow head makes the pliers ideal to operate in tight spaces, yet strong enough to cut up to .041” wire.
Features and benefits of the Reversible Wire Twister/Cutter include:
- Machined from high grade 4140 tool steel
- Positive “D-Ring” Lock locking mechanism for tighter holds
- Enclosed release spring will not eject from pliers
- Heat and chemical resistant Viton® cushion throat eliminates foreign object damage concerns
- Textured non-slip grip handles