Snap-on digital torque checker
A torque wrench is only as good as its accuracy, which is why the new 25-250 Ft. Lb. range Digital Torque Checker from Snap-on Industrial is a must for every shop.
The Snap-on Industrial Digital Torque Checker (model No. QCDTC3250) is a cost-effective and easy method for technicians to test the accuracy of both mechanical and electronic torque wrenches any time. It’s designed to test both 1/2" drive torque wrenches, as well as 3/8” drive with the included adapter, and can be mounted on a wall or in a bench-top vice for optimal access.
Features of the new 25-250 Ft. Lb. range Digital Torque Checker include:
- Three primary torque check functions:
- Peak Hold
- First Peak
- 25 to 250 foot pounds (34 – 339Nm)
- Highly accurate: +/- 1% CW and +/- 1% CCW, 10% to 100%
- Large, easy-to-read backlight LCD display
- Tough, composite housing with integrated 3/8” adaptor storage
- Adjustable auto shutoff
- CE approved
- Long working life with three AA batteries included, or optional AC or DC adapters
- Mounting hardware included