Williams Telescoping Magnetic Pick Up Tool
Snap-on Industrial is making the task of retrieving a dropped fastener or socket from a tight spot much easier, thanks to the new Williams telescoping magnetic pick up tools.
These handy tools use a stainless steel shaft to extend between 25 and 33 inches, giving technicians the extra reach to recover a dropped part. They come with Powercap® which effectively shields the sides of the magnetic from attaching to unwanted metal surfaces, and also a non-slip black cushion grip for secure handling. Five models of the telescoping magnetic pick up tools are available:
- Product code JHW40151; 2-1/2 pound lift capacity; 6-5/8 inches in length; extends to 33-1/4 inches
- Product code JHW40152; 5 pound lift capacity; 7-1/4 inches in length; extends to 33-3/4 inches
- Product code JHW40153; 10 pound lift capacity; 8-1/4 inches in length; extends to 30-1/4 inches
- Product code JHW40154; 2-1/2 pound lift capacity; 5-1/2 inches in length; extends to 25-1/2 inches
- Product code JHW40155; 1-1/2 lift capacity; 5-5/8 inches in length; chrome shaft extends to 25-9/16 inches (does not have Powercap® or black cushioned grip)