Power Gripz leather protector gloves
The Power Gripz has announced four new additions to its growing line of high and low voltage leather protectors and work gloves.
The latest line-up of new gloves being introduced this fall at industry trade shows and through national and global distributors includes:
- The Mitt/three-finger Mittens with adjustable fitting straps for use with Class 1-4 Rubber Insulated Mitts in 12", 14" and 16" lengths. Available in hand sizes 9, 10, and 11.
- New hand sizes for the 10" Low Voltage Protector with adjustable strap for use
- with Class 00/0 Rubber Insulated Gloves including 8-8.5 and 12-12.5.
- New hand sizes for The Power Gripz High Voltage protectors are now available in
- sizes 8-8.5 and 12-12.5 (In addition to original sizes 9-9.5, 10-10.5 and 11-11.5).
- 10" Utility Work Glove - the original unlined, and the two newest work gloves,
- Thinsulate® lined and Kevlar® lined/cut resistant (Category 3).
The Power Gripz line of leather protector gloves feature a unique, patent-pending grip pad innovation that highly increases the tactile gripping properties for a newer and safer generation of protector gloves not previously found on any gloves on the market.