Pearl Ceramic Bonded Technology
Pearl’s Ceramic Bonded Technology (CBT) grain is a non-fused ceramic aluminum oxide that is extremely strong and durable.
It is a very fine crystalline structure, which allows for micro-fracturing of the abrasive grain. This promotes constant generation of new cutting edges allowing for longer life and faster stock removal throughout the entire life of the wheel. In addition, CBT grains perform exceptionally well on stainless steel.
- Faster stock removal compared to A.O. and Zirc radial flap discs in the same class
- Longer life compared to A.O. and Zirc radial flap discs in the same class
- Grinds Cool – Doesn’t burn the work piece
- Grains remain sharp through entire life of the wheel – “self sharpening”
- Exceptional performance on Stainless Steel and other High Tensile Alloys
- Consistent Surface Finishes