KNAACK THERMOSTEEL heated storage unit
KNAACK introduced the industry’s first jobsite storage box that is engineered to keep supplies at optimal temperatures.
Designed specifically for contractors working in cold environments, the THERMOSTEEL is a heated storage unit that saves money, reduces downtime and prevents damage to tools and materials due to cold temperatures. Simply plug in the heating element when jobsite temperatures drop below 40 degrees to ensure supplies are safe from extreme temperatures.
“The THERMOSTEEL is a great addition to our line of KNAACK boxes,” said Mike Bykowski, senior product manager at Knaack, LLC.“ We wanted to design a product that makes working throughout winter months a little more comfortable and convenient. When temperatures drop as low as 0 degrees, THERMOSTEEL can get up to 70 degrees within the cabinet. Not only are tools protected from theft, but now from weather damage as well.”
The THERMOSTEEL is the perfect solution for contractors working on jobsites throughout the cold winter season. Along with the new heated functionally, the THERMOSTEEL is built with all of the traditional KNAACK storage box features, including security, durability and productivity. Additional product features include:
- TOOL KAGE Door and Thermal Blanket: Included with all models, the door and blanket help keep everything at the optimal temperature. Now adhesives, paints, batteries, safety gear and more will be protected from extreme weather conditions.
- Junk Trunk Quick Access Drawers: Available with some models, the heavy-duty independent locking drawers make for quick access to needed tools and accessories.
- Raised Chest Floor: With the raised chest floor, contractors can easily reach and find any tools at the bottom of the chest without having to search or overreach.
- KNAACK Security: KNAACK boxes are designed to protect against theft and resist jobsite conditions. With the Watchman IV independent locking system, tools are secure from thieves.
- Jobsite Mobility: With optional casters, 4-way skid access and recessed side handles, the THERMOSTEEL is easy to maneuver around a jobsite, wherever it is needed.