Klein Tools Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool and Blade
Klein Tools expanded its Voice/Data/Video punchdown tool line with a new Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool and Blade.
The tool design incorporates a cushion-grip handle, hi/lo impact settings and an inherently long shaft for reaching into narrow/crowded blocks. The Dura-Blade, a newly designed Metal Injection Molded (MIM) punchdown blade, has been constructed to deliver long-lasting cutting performance. Utilizing a two-step impact process, the Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool & Blade ensure a precise wire insertion and trim each time delivering a pristine voice and data wire installation.
Klein Tools’ Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool (Cat. No. VDV427-821) is made specifically for cable installation and maintenance of 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall-jacks. Product features include:
- A two-step impact process precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire
- An integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky, crowded blocks
- A “Hi/Lo” impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks
- A Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort
- A heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity
- Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade with MIM technology for better quality, durability and performance.
The VDV Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit (VDV427-422) provides everything a technician needs to install and maintain panels, cross-connect systems and wall-jacks. Kit includes:
- One Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool with Dura-Blade (VDV427-211)
- One Wire Pick/Spudger (VDV327-103)
- One Multi-Pocket Pouch with belt clip (kit exclusive)