CrewSafe Viper PRO
CrewSafe, a division of Spellbound Development Group, introduces its new product, the Viper PRO.
This is a multi-purpose cutting tool used to safely open bags, boxes, cut stretch wrap, packing tape and other materials and items.
The Viper PRO tool’s main purpose is to minimize the medical and legal expenses associated with cross contamination and food borne illnesses occurring in the food service, manufacturing and hospitality industries. This tool is NSF certified and uses FDA compliant food grade materials. Minimizes cross-contamination of foods
- Minimizes laceration injuries from loose blades, scissors or other unsafe tools
- Reduces product damages
- NSF certified and FDA compliant, food-safe materials
- Central blade safely opens a variety of bags including vacuum sealed, boiler bags, cash bags and bags made of glassine, foil, plastic, paper, Tyvek and more
- Piercing arms safely cuts knotted bags, box straps, pallet wrap, boxes and more
- Stainless steel blade resists corrosion and breaking
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- High visibility color (ANSI Standard Z535 color for Caution which “indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury”) makes it easy to locate
- Easy to clean, dishwasher & sanitizer safe
- Serial numbering available. Contact us for more information
- Patented technology