CRC RTV Silicone Pressurized Tubes with Select-a-Bead Nozzle
CRC introduced RTV Silicone Pressurized Tubes with Select-a-Bead Nozzle designed for a wide range of sealing, bonding, protecting and waterproofing applications.
The packaging with CRC’s unique Select-a-Bead nozzle allows the user more control of bead width and the unique double piston pressurized package allows for smooth, uniform dispensing from start to finish.
CRC RTV Silicone Pressurized Tubes with Select-a-Bead Nozzle feature a self-sealing plug and a pressurized package to keep the silicone fresh so it won’t dry out. It also cures at room temperature so there is no special curing method required. The chemically stable formulation shows little change in physical properties after exposure to rain, snow, temperature extremes and weathering.
CRC RTV Silicone Pressurized Tubes are available in five colors:
- Clear - Forms a barely visible water-tight seal (part #14055, 6.5 wt. oz.)
- White - Designed for high moisture, indoor/outdoor applications (part #14056, 6.5 wt. oz.)
- Blue - Heavy duty industrial gasket sealant (part #14057, 6.5 wt. oz.)
- Red - High temperature, low odor, non-corrosive gasket sealant (part #14059, 6.5 wt. oz.)
- Black - High pressure, low odor, non-corrosive gasket sealant (part #14072, 6.5 wt. oz.)
CRC Industries manufactures a complete line of industrial specialty chemicals including: cleaners, degreasers, lubricants, corrosion inhibitors and paints. The company markets its products through electrical and industrial distributors nationwide. CRC Industries is certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards.