Ames 88X Universal Extension Handle
A new telescoping extension handle from AMES Taping Tools has a universal tip that accommodates four different finishing heads, eliminating the need for multiple, tool-specific handles, saving cost and time.
The 88X Universal Extension Handle replaces other handles that work only with a single finishing head; thereby offering a 4-in-1 solution for contractors. Finishers can now use the
same 88X professional-grade handle with four common finishing tools: the AMES Nail Spotter; Corner Roller; Corner Applicator and Corner Finisher. Plus, an optional threaded tip adapter allows the 88X handle to be used with a wide range of tools such as paint roller frames or cleaning tools.
The comfortable, non-slip handle easily adjusts from 3 1/2 to 6 1/2 feet with a touch of the quick-release position lock that prevents slippage or twisting. The heavy-duty handle extends contractors’ reach up to 10 feet for easy finishing of ceilings and corners.
The lightweight fiberglass outer pole has a heavy-duty aluminum core for lasting strength and repeated performance.
- Larger diameter for a lasting, comfortable and secure grip, day after day
- Positive locking stops for quick, seamless and confident adjustments anytime
- Extension up to 10 feet perfect for any job
- Aluminum design delivers one of the most durable handles in a surprisingly lightweight package
- Optional threaded adaptor allowing the attachment of sanding tools, texture brushes and paint rollers to create even more job possibilities for the Universal Extension Handle