PathGuide upgrades Latitude WMS
PathGuide Technologies announced enhanced features for its flagship product, Latitude, including customer-specific packing slips and bulk order management.
The upgrades are in response to customer requests for improved and easier task tools. These include:
- Summary Scorecard. New, top-level metrics scorecard that summarizes performance categories for employees, employee groups and the company.
- Bulk Management. New functionality to review and manage sales orders in bulk, and change route, stop and priority.
- New Reason Codes. Create and prompt reason codes for short-shipped line items and received returned items, directly on RF handheld or Latitude Web.
- Unique Packing Slips. Additional customer-specific packing slips can be defined and printed at the ship-to level.
- Improved Serial Number Formatting. Set serial number formats based on vendor or item, for improved accuracy.
- Post-Shipment Load Staging. Stage loads after shipping and invoicing, while retaining visibility into staged location.
In conjunction with the release of Latitude upgrades, PathGuide is also announcing that registration is now open for its Latitude User Conference (LUC), to be held at Seattle’s Cedarbrook Lodge September 10-12. The conference gives new Latitude users, warehouse staff, executives, IT professionals, and prospective clients a chance to discuss best practices with industry peers and PathGuide engineers. Attendees will have the opportunity for hands-on training sessions using the latest version of Latitude.
This year, the keynote address will be delivered by TEDx Talks speaker and celebrated career coach, Bill Eckstrom. His speech, “Getting Comfortable With Discomfort,” will highlight the importance of venturing out of comfort zones in order to maximize business and personal success.
Early registration discounts are available through July 21, 2017. For more information, visit: http://www.pathguide.com/PathGuideLatitudeUserConference2017.aspx.